Hi – I know support is limited but I am still getting the…
Hi – I know support is limited but I am still getting the ‘Uploaded file is not CSV’ message even after addressing all of the issues in this article:
Could there be any other possible suggestions?
This thread has been imported from harmonicdesign.ca/hd-quiz/
Hi Jim, can you be specific on what you did to check? Can you provide a link to your CSV so I can verify it?
Here are the things to check:
- You contacted your host about the /tmp/ folder?
- You verified that you are, indeed, uploading a CSV file?
- You renamed the file to ensure there were no naming conflicts?
- You ensured that your filename did not contain any spaces or special characters?
- You looked at the
./wp-content/uploads/hd-quiz/folder to see if any files were present?
- You checked any security plugins you man have to see if they are blocking the upload?
The more info you can provide, the better I can help!
If you are enjoying HD Quiz please leave a review here on the official WordPress.org page. HD Quiz is developed by me, just some dude, and is supported and available for free. It may seem dumb, but truly nothing makes me happier than knowing that people are using and loving HD Quiz and my hard work.
This thread has either been marked as complete or has been automatically closed due to inactivity.